Lorin at the Window

Lorin at the Window
Ready for Church

Just In Case You Wanna Have Some CHURCH Up in Here! Shirley Ceasar and "Hold My Mule".

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Well, I'm Off.....

It's 7:40 a.m. and we are about to head out to Florida. I'm not sure what accommodations the hotel will have as far as the Internet goes so I may not be back on until Monday. I will, however, have TONS of pictures to share with you from our trip and yes, I will be thinking of you all as I stuff my face with the best seafood and take long strolls along the white sandy beach lol. See you all when I get back...hey, maybe I'll have a tan HAHA!

3 comments:

AnthonyAlex said...

have fun

Tina said...

Have a great time!

~Kimberly~ said...

Oh, I will miss you! You go and have so much fun, and when you come home I want to feel as if I'm there when you tell me all about it!

Put a toe in the sand for me-'kay.

I love putting my toes in the sand. My husband buys me a bag of sand every summer and puts it in a bucket.

Love you! Kimi