Lorin at the Window

Lorin at the Window
Ready for Church

Just In Case You Wanna Have Some CHURCH Up in Here! Shirley Ceasar and "Hold My Mule".

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Best Beaches in the World....ok, the USA.


Sandestin Flordia, also known as The Emerald Coast, is right on the Gulf of Mexico. Water that shimmers like emeralds and pristine white beaches are only two of the many attractions this paradise has to offer.



Nestled amongst the breath taking scenery lies a plethora of both fine and casual dinning establishments. Favorites include Marlin Grill, Finz, Bistro Bijoux, The Marina, Sunset Charlies, and Another Broken Egg (For Breakfast).


Casual dining favorites include Bayou Bills Crab Shack, Elmos, Don Pablos, The Donut Hole, Busters, Hammerheads, ACME Oyster Bar (The best Crawfish PoBoy you'll ever put in your mouth), located in the quaint Villages of Baytowne Wharf (Pictured bellow), plus a dozen others.


Sandestin is also home of Four championship golf courses making it one of Florida's top golf resorts and a golfers Paradise. These courses have won many awards including:
Top 75 Golf Resorts ~ Silver Medalist, Golf Magazine 2004,2006, 2008
Top 75 Golf Resorts ~ Golf Digest, 2006
Four 1/2 Stars ~ Golf Digest "Places To Play" 2006
Gold Tee Award, Meetings & Conventions, 2002, 2003, 2004 - Meeting planners' choice for top golf and meeting hotels and resorts
Top 100 Women’s Courses in the Country, Golf for Women
Best Golf in Northwest Florida, Birmingham magazine

Sandestin also caters to shopaholics boasting over 100 designer and name brand factory outlet stores located at Silver Sands Factory Stores. With over 450,000 sq. ft of shopping (and plans to expand to 700,000.) This is truly the perfect haven for attaining your fashion needs......and wants! Be sure and visit BCBG Max Azria, Michael Kors , Movado, Nautica, Nine West, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, and Greg Norman among dozens of other stores. In between shopping you can dine at Carrabba's Italian Grill or cool down with an authentic gelato at San Gelato Cafe. Also, don't forget to stop by Harry and Davids for their world famous baked goods, candies, fruits and nuts.




Make your plans now to enjoy this Heaven on earth. I've already made mine. I'll be sure and post more pictures when I get back.

Here are some pictures of our past vacations to Sandestin.













A sunset kiss like this could only happen in Sandestin.

9 comments:

AnthonyAlex said...

Cool pics! That's the first picture I've seen of Amy's wedding, too!

Kristy

The Unknown Artis said...

Sold! Where do I sign up?

~Kimberly~ said...

Oh, that is such a beautiful photo!! Wow! I wish I could go there right now.

Your blog is so neat!! Just like you!! You always have interesting stuff on it:)

Love ya~Kimi~

Natalie said...

Yes, I can't wait to get there!!! We leave EARLY April 30th and will return at some point this year I'm sure haha! I am starting a new tradition with Lorin, taking her to Sandestin every year for her birthday. Hey, any excuse to go to Florida!!

Music Eloquence said...

Have fun Natalie. The pictures you've posted really are good advertisement... I want to go. lol. Be safe and come back soon. I want to talk to you about somethin'... musically of course. =)

~Kimberly~ said...

Hi Nat!! Oh, I'm going to miss you while you are gone. You gotta take lots of pics to bring back to show us.

Your new layout is so pretty. It reminds me of YOU. What a good choice on colors.

Love you lots~Kimi

Natalie said...

Thanks Sis Kimi! I got the idea from your blog. You had a link to Cutest Blog on the Block and I found this one and love it! That is a very cute site for blog ideas.

I'll miss you too but don't worry, we are only staying 5 days so I'll be back that next Tuesday Night ;)

Love You!
Nat

Anonymous said...

Im sitting at home right now after a long day working and playing softball. I am not in Florida with my wife, (argh matey) and I miss my little Gracie. Any Gracie is better than no Gracie. O well. I hope your having fun Baby. I will get back to the laundry and maybe catch a short nap later, lol. I love you.

Natalie said...

awww, I love you baby! AND I MISS YOU. Wait until you see the awesome beach photos we got today!!!! I love you and I'll see you tomorrow for 5 min before I head off to church. I LOVE AND MISS YOU SOOO SOOO SOOO MUCH!!!

Talie