Lorin at the Window

Lorin at the Window
Ready for Church

Just In Case You Wanna Have Some CHURCH Up in Here! Shirley Ceasar and "Hold My Mule".

Friday, April 4, 2008

So Sorry!

Okay, I am probably the worst blogger out there. I'm so sorry that I haven't posted a blog in a while. I'm just now getting over bronchitis and frankly, I haven't felt like doing much of anything for the past week and a half. PLEASE FORGIVE ME! lol. I do have a TON of pictures of Lorin to post from Easter and from the New Church building so those will be coming along shorty. I would put them on now but I'm not at home, therefor I do not have access to all the photos. I promise it won't be long! Until then, keep checking back.

2 comments:

AnthonyAlex said...

Well, I was beginning to wonder where you were....!!! Hahaha! ~Kristy

Tina said...

Hey girl.. I am glad you r still alive..I was wondering!