Lorin at the Window

Lorin at the Window
Ready for Church

Just In Case You Wanna Have Some CHURCH Up in Here! Shirley Ceasar and "Hold My Mule".

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

If Moses Attented an Inner City School....

I'm an Equal Opportunity to Laugh kinda gal
TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. I'm God. Don't play me.
(I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any other gods before me.)
2. Don't be makin no hood ornaments and charms outta me, or like me.
(Thou shalt not! have any graven images)
3. Don't be callin' me for no reason
(Thou shalt not use the name of the Lord thy God in vain)
4. Y'all betta be in church on Sunday,and not just the Sundays when it's Mother's day, Easter and Christmas
(Remember to keep the Sabbath day holy)
5. Don't dis or cuss out yo momma...and if you know who ya daddy is, don't be dissin' him neither.(Honor thy father and thy mother)
6. Don't be goin' on no drive bys.
(Thou shalt not kill)
7. Stick to ya own Boo.
(Thou shalt not commit adultery)
8. Don't be borrow'n stuff and don't give it back.
(Thou shalt not steal)
9. Don't be snitchin' on the otha'man to save your behind.
(Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy brother)
10. Don't be eyein' (skeeming) yo homie's crib, ride, woman, or nuffin.
(Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to thy brother).

8 comments:

Music Eloquence said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's great.

AnthonyAlex said...

That's funny right there! Hahaha! ....Stick to ya own Boo! Haha!

~Kristy

Anonymous said...

Very racist.

AnthonyAlex said...

Not sure why someone would think this is racist. No colors mentioned, just street lingo. I know black, white and latino people who speak like this. "Very ignorant" Mr or Ms anonymous...Anthony

Anonymous said...

welllll,,, I think its discriminatingly discriminatory that that none a ya'll ever post comments 'bout us redneck Injuns. Just kidding. Great peace have they which love Thy law and nothing shall offend them." (Psalm 119:165)

Anonymous said...

Don't be skeemin, that is great. That is pretty funny, lighthearted stuff. Great Post Talie.

AnthonyAlex said...

One more thing Mr or Ms anonymous...check out the march 23 post "if Moses had been from Alabama" there is positively no discrimination here...These blogs are light hearted and fun. Please don't make racist accusations toward my friends. Especially with the cowardly "anonymous" tag. It is sad that people get so P.C. and offended these days by a simple joke. Find Peace "Anon"...Anthony

Natalie said...

Thanks Anthony! lol Obviously our friend who wishes to remain anonymous doesn't know me very well haha. This was actually sent to me by a very close friend who is of a different ethnic background than myself and I forwarded the email to many of my friends including those of Latin, African American and Caucasian heritage. I tend to agree with the great actor Morgan Freeman concerning racism...it's not going to go away until people stop playing the "race card". Love you guys, I'm going to finish my coffee and hit the beach!

Nat

P.S.
To My Friend Anon,
Some words of wisdom frm the late, great Philospher Henri Bergson.

"Laughter is the corrective force which prevents us from becoming cranks". Henri Bergson