Lorin at the Window

Lorin at the Window
Ready for Church

Just In Case You Wanna Have Some CHURCH Up in Here! Shirley Ceasar and "Hold My Mule".

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone!! (Ok, I'm a little late...)





Lorin had a GREAT time this Easter. Though it was her second Easter, she really didn't know what was going on during the first one so this one was sooo much fun. My mom and I made her Easter Basket and it turned out pretty awesome (if I do say so myself). She was in her Easter dress at first, just for pictures, but she was about to get into a seriously "sticky situation" so she got striped her down to her diaper. Oh, my child now wants to eat Jelly Beans 24/7.... Kiddy Crack anyone? After Church, we came home at ate a wonderful Easter Lunch that my mom made. Ham, Mac&Cheese, Green Beans, Squash, Slaw, Rolls...it was awesome.








The Easter Basket

















Dancing With Nana





















At The Botanical Gardens
















Paw Paw showing Lorin her Easter Basket















Jelly Beans and Paw Paw...it doesn't get any better than this!

No comments: