Lorin at the Window

Lorin at the Window
Ready for Church

Just In Case You Wanna Have Some CHURCH Up in Here! Shirley Ceasar and "Hold My Mule".

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wii Fit Day 2!!

Two in a Row! Hurray for me ;) I wasn't sore this morning but as the day gradually progressed I started really feeling it in my core and sides! And even though I got home really late tonight I was determined to get my 30 min. in! My BMI has gone down a few notches and I've lost 3lbs!! HAHA I know it's only because I weighed at a different time of day but hey, it's still encouraging!
Tonight I completed 12 mins of Yoga and it was really fun...some poses were easy and some were hard (HALF MOON!!) BUT, all in all it said I had good posture and ok balance. Not bad for a first time! I also did 18 mins of Aerobics which are always fun. I couldn't do the Hula Hoop for long because I am quiet sore from yesterday! Now, I'm going to shower, drink some water and read a good book. G'night everyone!

No comments: