Lorin at the Window

Lorin at the Window
Ready for Church

Just In Case You Wanna Have Some CHURCH Up in Here! Shirley Ceasar and "Hold My Mule".

Saturday, May 17, 2008

THE PENTECOSTALS ARE HERE!!!!!



Hi!




As many of you already know, our choir was invited to sing at the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. This is actually a pretty huge convention and it was an awesome door that God opened for our church to get out there and reach our community. Our choir was so anointed and I know that God used us to plant the seeds so HE can give the increase. Brother Wilbanks had couples coming up to him telling him they were going to visit our church!!! I'm so excited about what God is doing in Cullman County and all over the state of ALABAMA. I've said it once and I'll say it again, GET READY CULLMAN COUNTY, THE ONE GOD PENTECOSTALS ARE HERE!




3 comments:

AnthonyAlex said...

Isn't it so AWESOME!!! One of the couples that heard us from the park came yesterday morning and sat behind me. I shook their hand and told them I recognized them from the park. I hope they come back soon!
~Kristy

Anonymous said...

It was such a great service. You could feel the Holy Ghost all over that place and there were people everywhere experiencing an Apostolic service that otherwise wouldn't.
Funny thing though...Natalie was really moving and groving while she was singing. Everyone thought she was feeling God and it ended up she was being bitten by a few hungry red ants, but she didnt let it show. What exellent self control..wow!

Natalie said...

ROFL. After we sang, Brother Pullen (just joking) asked me why I had to move so much while I was singing lol. LITTLE DID HE KNOW!!

Two weeks later and I still have red spots on my toes!!