Lorin at the Window

Lorin at the Window
Ready for Church

Just In Case You Wanna Have Some CHURCH Up in Here! Shirley Ceasar and "Hold My Mule".

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lorin Grace Hood


Lorin Grace Hood

"Baby Girl"

Born May 3, 2006 @ 12:25 p.m.

Doctors Banks and Gray Presiding



What words can I possibly use to describe Lorin Grace? She leaves me speechless, on countless occasions, with her astounding intelligence and beauty. She is destine to be great and go far in the Kingdom of God. Lorin is 21 months old now and can use the potty, count to five, pray, and dance among many other thing. Furthermore, her vocabulary is extensive for her age. She is constantly amazing her Pediatrician, Dr. Levin, who often parades her around his office; showing her off to the staff and other clients.


Lorin is constantly observing the world around her and imitating the people she comes in contact with. Is it any wonder I'm so selective in regards to her circle of influence? If I were to let her observe a negative influence, she would grasp that concept immediately and imitate it. Tristan and I have firmly placed a "G" rating viewing guide in our home for this reason and many others.

2 comments:

AnthonyAlex said...

Hey Natalie,
I checked your blog! It's cool!
~Kristy

Natalie said...

Thanks! You inspired me with your awesome blog! Nat