Lorin at the Window

Lorin at the Window
Ready for Church

Just In Case You Wanna Have Some CHURCH Up in Here! Shirley Ceasar and "Hold My Mule".

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Here's to Friends!














Peter and Elyse






Peter and I grew up together and Elyse and I use to hang out back in our High School (Crazy) days (though we didn't attend the same one). I have many hilarious memories with both these two and now they are married!!!! lol. It's such a small world. Not only that BUT they just found out, last Thursday, that they are expecting their FIRST baby! I'm So excited!! Another little Magnolia baby! (I'm secretly hoping for a girl lol) Anyway, they are going to be GREAT parents..Lorin loves them both and we all know that is HUGE..she doesn't gel with just anybody. Plus, Peter and Elyse are both full of the Holy Ghost and will be training this baby up RIGHT! Well, congrats you two. I love you both!







Ashley and Butch







Ashley is my dearest and bestest friend! (Here in the South we have good, better, best, and then bestest) I'm pretty sure there are pictures floating around somewhere of me holding her when I was little and she was a new born! That is how far we go back. She and her awesome husband, Butch, pastor an Apostolic church in Ceterville, Alabama and God has/IS using them mightily in that city. They both have such a burden and a vision for not only Centerville but the whole state of Alabama. REVIVAL IS NOW!!! Not only are Butch and Ashley some of our closest and dearest friends, they are also Lorins Godparents! I couldn't trust anyone more to insure the right path for my daughter in case Tristan, myself and my parents are no longer here. (Just so you know...Butch is holding Ashleys purse so she can hold Lorin...that is NOT his purse!! lol)






Nathan and Tayna Harris





Tanya and I were roomies in Bible School. ...and the world will NEVER be the same lol. I have so many funny stories with this chicka! There isn't enough room to even START to write it in this blog. She and her Husband Nathan have been doing an awesome work in Spain and now they are going to have a baby soon! I can't wait to see them again. Here is a picture taken when they came into town last year. Of course, being the good Texans we are , we went to a Mexican restaurant! lol.








Kenneth and Chantelle




A match made in Heaven with a little help from yours truly! Yes, I'm the matchmaker!! 6 years and 2 kids later I'd say it went well lol.

Kenneth and I grew up together in Alabama. Chantelle and I were roomies in Bible College and had a BLAST together! If I ever need to just "Get Real", I call Chantelle...she has a unique way of putting things in perspective lol. I'm so glad she lives in Alabama now...even though I still don't ever get to see her!! Tristan and I have so much fun when we are able to get together with these two (4)!


Drea and David NUTT.....


Yes, they are BOTH Nuts lol. Drea is sooo very musicaly talented, she sings and plays the piano beautifuly. Not only was she also a roomie of mine in Bible College, she and Tanya are sisters. Andrea, Tanya, Chantelle and I had the greatest time. I couldn't have asked for better roomates! Who else would have thrown my gurdle at my Husaband, right after our wedding, as we were leaving our appartment for our Honeymoon? THANKS DREA!!!!! lol. This is a picture with their GORGEOUS little girl. Isabella, who is going to have a new sister soon!!!!

No comments: