Lorin at the Window

Lorin at the Window
Ready for Church

Just In Case You Wanna Have Some CHURCH Up in Here! Shirley Ceasar and "Hold My Mule".

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update on Laundry Detergent



Well, I got my laundry detergent kit in last week and was able to actually make it Saturday. I can't believe how much I love it! I even bottled some up for my mother to use and she loves it too. We went with the liquid recipe but I just made the powder recipe so I'll use it on my next load and see how it goes...it's MUCH easier to make so if it dissolves good I'll be using it from now on!! I HIGHLY recommend this detergent because it works great and you SAVE SO MUCH MONEY. I did a little figuring and within a year I will save over $100.00 on laundry detergent alone! (Compare to Sam's Club price for Liquid Tide 100 loads for $20.00 calculated at 700 loads per year). You can go to http://www.soapsgonebuy.com/ to get your kit with directions if you are interested.

4 comments:

AnthonyAlex said...

That sounds really neat! I may have to look into making some too!~Kristy

Livin' with the North in the South said...

Thank you so much for the trial supply you gave me I love it I'm placing my order. I can not tell the difference between it and my name brand.It is amazing why people ever stopped using it. Thank you again.
Sis.Bridget

Journey to Lilly! said...

How cool! You will have to let me smell it before I buy a kit. I love good smelling laundry detergent. Maybe I will get a sniff of you at church on Sunday... Hehe!
lv ya,
Kim

Natalie said...

Kristy, It's really is fun. The Powder dissolved just fine so I think I'll use it from now on since it was so much easier to make.

Sis. Bridget, I am so glad you liked it! If you figure in the fact that you no longer have to use Fabric softer the saving really jump up!

Sis. Kim, You probably will only smell my Chanel at church lol. Lorin has eczema which is one of the reasons I looked into this soap. It's pure and unscented. However, you can add your own scent to it with oils. They tell you how to do that on the website Soapsgonebuy.com. Love you!

Nat