Lorin at the Window

Lorin at the Window
Ready for Church

Just In Case You Wanna Have Some CHURCH Up in Here! Shirley Ceasar and "Hold My Mule".

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tristan's Mom

Hey,

Just thought I would let everyone know that Tristan's mom passed away yesterday around 12:00 noon. We aren't sure yet what caused her death.


The viewing will be Friday, September 19, 2008 at The Sanctuary in Bessemer, Alabama (The Bertram's Church) The funeral will be at the same location on Saturday at 1:00.

Thank you all for your prayers during this difficult time.

5 comments:

Livin' with the North in the South said...

We are praying for you guys. We love you and we will be there tomorrow. Tell Tristan if there is anything we can do let us know.
The Koehoorns

AnthonyAlex said...

I was sorry to hear about Tristan's mom. I couldn't imagine what it would be like going through what you are right now. I'm so thankful that God gives us the strength to get through every situation. It would be so much more difficult going through something like this without HIM. I hope you find out some answers soon about the cause of death. I know it must be difficult not knowing what happened. We love you guys!

Anthony and Kristy

Natalie said...

Thank you guys for your prayer! WE love you all!

The Unknown Artis said...

We love you and are praying for you and that God will be with you. I wish I knew what else to do. Let me know if I can do anything else.

Journey to Lilly! said...

Nat, we love you guys & are lifting you up in prayer. You are such a blessing to my family!
lv u,
Kim