Lorin at the Window

Lorin at the Window
Ready for Church

Just In Case You Wanna Have Some CHURCH Up in Here! Shirley Ceasar and "Hold My Mule".

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lorin's 3rd Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!



Well, another year has come and gone. I'm having a hard time believing that Lorin is already 3! This year, since I am teaching, our annual beach birthday weekend is postponed until after graduation. Instead, I asked Lorin what kind of birthday party she wanted and she said, "I want a dress-up princess tea party!" When I asked what she wanted on her cake she said, "Candles and flowlers (Flowers)". So, we made invitations for all the girls in her Sunday School class, then went to Edgars and so she could pick out her cake. I wish everyone could have been there to see these 4 four little girls having a blast; I had a great time just watching them! Oh, to be a kid again. I would have dressed up if I had a princess outfit..but I guess at my age, it would have been more like a big, old fairy godmother!!! lol

Party day arrived and it was pouring down rain!! This really presented a problem since her birthday present from Mommy, Daddy, Nana and Papaw was a big slide/swing set outside. Lorin and I prayed that Jesus would stop the rain for her party, but it just started raining even more!! I looked at the national weather services hourly forecast, and it said 60%-80% chance of rain every hour of the day. Oh, no. Lorin and I prayed again and looked out the window and it had slowed down. We went downstairs and by the time we got outside it had totally stopped raining!! Thank you Lord! Lorin, Lilly, Graci and Elana were able to play outside on the slide.

I could not have asked for a more perfect day for my little angel. She was so happy to have all her best friends with her (who all brought her some wonderful gifts!). Tristan had a blast with Dad, Bro. Tony, Anthony, Gabriel and Shaun; and I had a blast with Mom, my sister, Sis. Kim, Sis. Carla and Mackenzie. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people God has put in our lives. If you guys are reading this know that you are all loved and greatly appreciated!!

Ok, enough of the sappy stuff...on with the Photo's! (BTW, Thanks Sis. Kim for being in charge of the Camera for me!)

2 comments:

~Kimberly~ said...

Happy Birthday Lorin and Happy Mother's Day Natalie! Love you

Journey to Lilly! said...

Lorin's b'day was wonderful!!! You did a great job! everything was so yummy & perfect. Can't wait til the next party :) Lv u guys!